The technology revolution has brought a major change in people’s lives. In today’s era, everyone is running towards initialization Whether that can be shopping or learning. Over the last few years, the educational sector has seen major changes. The introduction of digital learning has completely outset traditional learning. During the pandemic, digital learning has become a prominent source for students and teachers. After this, the students don’t even show much interest towards classroom learning.
Digital learning is a platform that helps students to learn their interest subjects on their own. In this learning type, Some technological programs are involved. The digitalized tools and systems used by learners are completely becoming an essential part of digital learning.
Even many get confused between e-learning and digital learning. In digital learning, we use some digitization tools to understand the concepts. But in e-learning, we watch just some videos to gain knowledge about the concept.
How Digital Learning is Different From e-Learning
In e-learning, there will be no face-to-face dealings between students and educators. In this whatever the student learns was through the means of the internet. But in digital learning, you will have a chance to interact with the instructor.
Currently, in the market, various digital learning platforms offer various features. One such platform that has entered the market lately was Clever. Do you want to know about Clever? Then read this article completely.
Clever inc is digital learning which was headquartered in San Francisco. Currently, Trish Sparks has been appointed as the new chief executive officer for Clever Inc. Clever inc was founded in 2012 by three friends of Harvard University with a motto to provide equitable learning for everyone.
Clever inc is an excellent secure platform that allows every student to access the digital learning instantaneously.Clever inc mainly collects data and applications that they use at schools to enhance the digital learning and makes it easy for every student.
More than 75% of United States k- 12 schools use clever as their digital learning platform to provide students with adequate knowledge.Currently, more than ten thousand schools use Clever globally to secure digital learning.Each month nearly 24 millions students login into the clever dpscd.The Clever Portal, a personalised digital classroom for students and teachers, allows students and teachers to access all applications in one place with the click of a button.
Kahoot!, the global learning platform, and Clever are teaming up to make learning awesome for educators and students all over the world. Click here to learn more about their thrilling journey thus far.
Steps That You Need to Take to Proceed with Clever Login
- First you need to browse clever login on the Google search bar
- Then you will get a clever login page.click on the clever login page.
- Now, it will ask you for login acesss through the Google account.
- Now it will be asking your email address or the mobile number.Now, you need to fill up your email address in the suggested portion.
- Then , you need your password that is registered with your google account.
- If you didn’t remember your password then you can click the forgot password and then set your new password.
- After this, you will be getting clever inc on the home page.
How to Login Into Clever Inc with Clever Badge
Clever badges are a simple way to login into clever inc with the help of your computer’s webcam.
Here are some simple steps that can help you to clever inc with a clever badge.
- If you are thinking to login clever through clever badge.Then you need to ask your teacher about your clever badge
- Now open the clever login page from the browser.Now click the clever badge login.
- You can even directly go to clever.com/ badges for clever login.
- Now your browser will ask you to allow clever.com for webcam access.Then click the allow button.
- Now keep your badge near the webcam and wait for a minute to see a green colour checkmark.Once you receive this mark then you can access the clever inc.
- Now to maintain your account secured .Now Your district will invite you to penetrate a PIN .If you don’t have any PIN then You need to build a six digit PIN.
- Always try to build a PIN that is easy to remember.
What you Need to Do if you Forgot Clever Badge PIN
In case if you didn’t remember your badge PiN then ask your to help you to get access into clever student login .Now your teacher will generate backup code that will help you to log into clever student login page.Remember that the backup codes generated should be used within 20 minutes.Each backup code can be accessed only once.
After this, you will get into the clever student login page, now you can reset your PIN by clicking the button on the top right corner and then click reset your Badge PIN.
Features of Clever DPSCD
Here are some features of clever dpscd
- We at clever dpscd work closely with top leading network patterns to simplify edtech rollouts at scale and campaign application use with manageable and safe access.
- Complex integrations become great user experiences with Wscd Clever. Your application is simple to use, safe, and dependable for every student, every time.
- The end result is increased usage and engagement with your application, as well as more time for classroom learning.
- Wscd Clever integrates with all SISs and open standards, including the most recent version of 1EdTech OneRoster, so you only need to do so once.
- With granular expressing rights, improved filter controls, and suggested school sharing rules, districts trust us to share only the data you require, facilitating same-day rollouts in 61% of cases.
- Clever Washoe and Badges make it easier for students and teachers to log in without having to remember multiple passwords, whether it’s in the Clever Portal or any other portal or Learning Management System.
- Clever broward invests continuously in platform resilience to ensure a minimum of 99.9% availability at all times. This, combined with our security practices and dedication to best-in-class data sharing and accessibility, enables application partners to get their applications to the users who require them.
How Can you Benefit From Clever Broward After Partnering
Application partners can safely sync information and begin rollout in 95,000+ schools worldwide within a single day of being certified by integrating once with Clever. This means that your teams can concentrate on providing delightful educational experiences for students rather than worrying about technical implementation.
Clever washoe acts as a component of your team, with dedicated assistance and success groups for you and your district’s clients, and strong self-service troubleshooting and education tools that have been shown to reduce support above for your team by up to 58%
Unique Features for Application Partners
Here are some unique features for application partners:
- Rostering is a district-level integration that allows your application to communicate with any SIS via Secure Sync. Accounts are provisioned automatically and accessible via single sign-on.
- Single Sign-On (SSO): A free district-level integration that makes Clever SSO available to schools. Clever Badges make it simple for students of all ages to log in. Clever Badges substitute commonly used and less secure practices in lower grades, such as password sharing or posting. Students can access their devices by flashing a badge.
- Clever Library: Integrate for free with Clever Library to provide teachers with a safe, simple way to search for free apps and instantly create rostered accounts for a single class. Clever Library is a collection of free or freemium applications for teachers to try in their classrooms. It’s accessible through the same portal that educators use every day. Teachers can search for resources based on subject or grade level, as well as read reviews from hundreds of other teachers who recommend your application.
Clever Portal Pricings
Clever portal offers two different pricing plans for both students and application partners.
Clever portal provides students with unlimited applications, and one connection at zero cost.
Features of Clever Portal Students
- It provides automated class rostering
- With this plan you can get access to both student and teacher profiles.
- It also has granular data-sharing controls.
- It has a clever managed auto-sync for every four hours.
- It also offers SIS-managed auto sync every day.
- It supports Google password, Google, Azure, Canvas
- It is a customizable portal.
For Application Partners
Clever portal offers two plans for application partners
1. Secure SYNC
Secure sync costs you around $ 19 per school every month.It is the most competitive solution for schools operating at a scale.
Features of Secure SYNC
- It helps you to view both teacher and student profiles
- It also offers class roster data
- It has an developer sandbox
- It is also a single sign on.
- It also offers 24 hours help centre service.
2. Secure SYNC Enterprise
It is a cost-effective solution.It costs you around $16 per school every month.
Features of Secure SYNC Enterprise
- It helps you to view both teacher and student profiles
- It also provides class roster data
- It also scales with your businesses
- It offers you unlimited consulting hours with partner engineering.
- It also provides a co -branded integration guide.
- It also offers back to school support planning.
- It has dedicated email support.